V&M INC. SINCE 1948

V&M was started in 1948 by Henry (Van) and Mary Vanderbush as one of the first Ritchie Distributors in the nation.  Mike and Sharon Greer bought the business in 1985. They moved into our current location in Sioux Falls, SD in 1995. 

In 1989 we began manufacturing our V&M Hydraulic Multipliers. We started with the MV series and continue to add versatility to our product line as our customers needs change.

We started selling Flex-trac in 2000.  Originally developed for well-drillers and utility vehicles, this portable temporary roadway is a high-quality reusable option superior to plywood. 

vanmblackandwhite.jpg